3.07.2014

Hello, Its a new month!

Have you been enjoying the HELLO collection by Nibbles Skribbles?
I think it is a fun collection and I'm excited to see what each month will bring.

has your standard greens, but check out the blue and red with this kit.
So fun and playful.

Here is a look at what is all in the bundle.
Remember your greatest savings is to purchase the bundle.


Nibbles has also added a Monthly Clippers for this collection.
What a fun way to add the month to your Project Life type pages.


Here is my page and a few extras to go along with the kit.




You can also find the next Group Therapy collection called
at DigiScraps Addicts now.

Here is a look at Nibbles Skribbles portions.
Remember you can pick and choose what you want in your kit from many designers and sets.
I really am in love with this color scheme...I don't know what it is that draws me to it, but I can see me using this for many more pages.  It might be the dark grey with the brights? whatcha you think?

Here is an exciting page by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment