3.21.2014

Down the Garden Path

It's SPRING!!!!
Is anyone excited?!?!
I have already seen a few blooms, can't wait to see more
And its time for me to plant those peas!

DOWN THE GARDEN PATH
is celebrating all things spring, gardening,
and the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.

Take a peak at this kit. 

One day I hope to go to the Flower and Garden Festival...
...actually, one day I hope to go to Epcot. period!

For now, I'll happily scrapbook some more Disneyland pictures.

I've created a few extras for you for stopping by. 
Click on image or here

I'm also giving a shamless plug, but....it will benefit you.

I'm hosting the template challenge over at MouseScrappers
It will run for one more week.
So don't wait...hurry on over and grab this free template and play along.

You can read more about the challenge here.

Also, one more thing.
The Scraplift challenge hosted by Charlene at MouseScrappers
has a participation prize that coordinates perfectly with this kit.
This mini add on bonus is FREE for anyone participating.
See you over at MouseScrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment