2.07.2014

MOUSE MAGIC and a Little Holiday

Madness, It's Madness I tell You!!

The Speed Scrap Marathon Weekend at Mouse Scrappers is one of my favorite weekends of the year! And it is complete Madness! It's 3 days of scrapbooking madness!  And there are prizes involved too!
What? You scrapbook all weekend and come out of it with 16 AWESOME pages and prizes...Where do I sign up? Well at Mouse Scrappers of course!!
Mad for the Mouse is hosting 2 Speed Scraps this weekend, with some lovely prizes you can take home for free if you participate! And Guess what? There will even be a few extra surprises handed out if you show up to the chat! You don't want to miss it!

In case you haven't heard Mad for the Mouse has a new shop! Yay!!
And an even better surprise... it's all on SALE this weekend only!!
Friday Feb.7th to Monday Feb. 10th!

Mad for the Mouse also has a new kit in the shop today!!
MOUSE MAGIC
 

And a few embellishment packs too!

The SPEED SCRAP ANNOUNCEMENTS....

Here are a few pages I made using this classic Mickey kit.
 Some of the Team members have made freebies to go with the kit too!!
You can find these magical pieces at Cheryl's Blog
Karrie's Blog,and Linda has something for you at Mad for the Mouse!!! 


At Christmastime, Mad for the Mouse released a wonderfully yummy baking kit called
BAKED WITH LOVE
I was so busy with the holidays and a huge work week I was not able to share this kit with you then. So here is a flashback to the holidays, I know you can still snag this kit for your holiday pages. It would also be great for recipe cards too.

A little inspiration....can I just say, we had a ball this year making Theme Park goodies at home.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you've been having way too much fun!! Cute pages!!

    ReplyDelete