1.31.2013

More MouseScrappers Challenges

Now that I know how to navigate the Mouse Scrappers Forum, I am able to follow along on some of their challenges.

Every few weeks, they have a TEMPLATE Challenge.
The rules are: Use the template for a Disney related page. Share in the gallery and post in the forum. 
Here is the first Template I used. (#152)

And my page I made.  I LOVE that I was able to turn the mouse-ear-hat template into the pumpkin-ears-hat.

Here is Template #153  Don't you just love the clean paper blocking. I do.

Here is my page. I used the template pretty much as is. Okay...I know...I first have to adjust the templates to fit my 8.5x11 pages I do. Most work out fine, others take a little adjustment.

Another challenge category is Weekly Challenge. Anything goes for the host. The host for Weekly Challenge #169  is Kramer.Zoo. She asked that we take one of our pages we made from the Speed Scrap Marathon and 'fix-it'.  I was not pleased with this page.  The challenge was to use MAGIC(AL) in the title and leave OFF the Journaling.

Here is the updated page. I knew I wanted to tell the story of why I was in a wheelchair.

And...for one more challenge. This is from the Scraplift Challenge section. msbagley, our host, challenged us to take this page for inspiration. <Don't you just love the shoe!  Almost makes you want to sign up for the Disney Marathon> We could draw anything from it; bright color, one photo, large title, or simple something we are passionate about.

My page incorporated a few of the challenge suggestions. Can you see all the ideas I scraplifted?

Well, that is all for right now. But I am really having a great time making Disney pages. So I'll be back with more.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute, Jenny! Keep up the good work!
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete