1.15.2013

Live it, Love it

LIVE IT, LOVE IT
[image]


This is a collaboration kit from Nibbles Skribbles and ADB Designs.  Here is a look at the full bundle.

[image]
Such fun, lively colors.

There is a little Add-on (upper right).  It is a freebie for participating in the Designer Challenge at theStudio starting today.

I made a page using the full kit, and one using just the add-on.
The template I used for this page is from Sahlin Studios, for Jan 2013. (see template below)

This page is also using the Me, Myself, and I challenge at theStudio. We were challenged to make a YEAR IN REVIEW page. I focused on the events in my year that were a first, or an only event. 2012 was indeed an interesting year for me.

I used various fonts, which I didn't keep track of. 
The page idea came from something I saw online...I think it is credited to Meagan's Creations.

Here is a preview of the Sahlin Studios Template I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment