1.25.2014

Wishing Stars

Do you have a rising star in your world?
I sure do. 
The newest kit by Nibbles Skribbles is just perfect for all our
Bright - Shining - Stars

WISHING STARS

I LOVE all the stars in this kit.
There are plenty of papers, stars, and flowers.
Check out the Alpha set and additional Flair set.

Here is a page of my rising star.
My daughter and her cousins rocked it this last summer at Karaoke!

I also have another layout in the works, but for now...I'll show you the fun word art I have been working on.

Remember to click here to go directly to Nibbles Skribbles store at theStudio to pick this up while it is on sale.

Also, hop over to Nibbles Skribbles Facebook page to grab her FREEBIE this month.
This mini kit has word art for making plans and setting goals.
It is called
FRESH START



No comments:

Post a Comment