1.14.2014

Hello January

Okay, Okay, I know January is half over, but I bet you haven't Scrapbooked it yet!

HELLO JANUARY

This kit has a very cool feeling with all the shades of blue. 
I love the snowflakes and you have to check out that 'lil snowman.
Each packet is only $1 or you can purchase the bundle for $5

Of course I wanted play off the blues and add a contrasting color of the red dirt that I live near.
 We love to escape the cold snowy days at home and head just a little south and play in the red dirt/hills.

So...how are your January goals going? Are you able to capture and create memories or catch up on past ones?  You should see what I've got going. I'll have to snap some pics and post about it. However, I have printed more than 50 of the pages I created last year...it's a start. The kids have been enjoying looking at them, and some of the pages are bringing back OLD memories, since it has been so long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment