9.25.2013

Working with DISNEY

okay, not really, but a pretty close second. :)
I am working as a guest creative team member on Mad For The Mouse's team.
So for the rest of the year, I will be showcasing and playing with some WONDERFUL Disney themed kits.

Here is what I have been working (ie playing) with so far.

ART OF ANIMATION
This is an art kit perfect for your overall stay at the Art if Animation resort in Walt Disney World.

But I haven't been to WDW.  :( But...I have been to the ANIMATION ACADEMY in Disney California Adventure.  I actually LOVE that place. It is so fun to take a break from all the running around in the parks and sit and relax. My mom (Hi Mom!) has even enjoyed a nap in this air conditioned wonderland. But as for me and my son, we love to learn how to draw the Disney characters.

I created the cluster as a separate piece.
and made another cluster, and stacked paper.
What fun colors in this kit.


HALLOWEEN IN THE KINGDOM
is an older kit from Mad For The Mouse, but perfect for this time of year.
Here is what she has to say about this kit:
"Are you ready for a not so scary kit?!! I had so much fun creating it, and if you have been to Disney during the Halloween Season, you're gonna NEED this kit, trust me :) This year was my first trip during the season, and I have to go back! It was fabulous!!"
I echo her remarks. I think Halloween time in the parks is a favorite of mine. 

Here is my page I quickly worked up. I say quickly, because I used a template from one of the MouseScrappers Templates Challenges.


Do you see the resemblance?  I did turn the page to the left before I began to use this template.

Now for a word about the Template Challenge at MouseScrappers. Click here and you will be taken to the MouseScrappers forum, template challenge. Every couple of weeks a new template is shared here. Each person who downloads the template is asked to create a page (layout) with it and share it in the MouseScrappers gallery. There have been some fun Disney themed templates and some templates that could be used for general pages.  So again, click here and go check it out.


Well, THANKS for reading all the way through, I have a prize for you for doing so. I'm giving away a FREEBIE set from the Art of Animation extras I created. Click on image for download. THANKS again.



No comments:

Post a Comment