8.02.2013

Oh Brother! busy summer

Wow!  I had no idea that summers can be so busy and keep me away from the computer. I thought I would have loads of HOT days where I could spend some time indoors and scrap and blog....but nope.

Nibbles Skribbles welcomed a new baby boy the first of summer and so she took a wee bit break, which gave me a wee bit break, but it is over now. She actually worked hard and has loads of fun stuff ahead.

As a welcome back Nibbles Skribbles made a kit all about boys called

BROTHERS

I am lovin' it as I have a few boys that need pages made.
Here is a look at brothers/cousins for my page inspiration.


I also made a set of cards, so be watching for them as a freebie at the Studio.

Nibbles Skribbles also is working monthly with DigiScrapAddicts. This month in their Group Therapy collection, NS has Life-Defined packs. Each month, the design team will work with the same theme and palette to create a collection of amazing products! They will be selling them for $1.79 each, or $1.29 during the first weeks! You can Mix and Match from 14 designers and more than 100 products to create your kit your way!
Here is NS LIFE-DEFINED packs.


Here is a flashback page from 2006 for your inspiration.



1 comment: