9.25.2012

...and the CHALLENGE is OVER!



Here is the final installment of the Layout Artist Competition 2012. I was eliminated from the main contest after week two. Week three I participated in the 'Second Chance' contest and then again this week.
For week 3 we were to use a mini kit from LouCee Creations.



Okay, I really don't intend to keep this page/picture like this. I just didn't know what to do. Also, I have a hard time with just one photo.  It is a great page, but not practical for me.

This week, the final week, the challenge is for two pages and to post in two additional galleries.
The first kit is a selection from Flower Scraps, My First Day kit.

I wanted to try to use all the elements, and did. I also made an apple (or two) and a brown strip.
okay...I know this is 'one photo' again....but it is the only one we have of here for the first day.... :)

The next page was from theStudio Blog Hop called 2nd Chances. We were to use items from at least 5 designers, I ended up using 10 designers. I challenged myself to make a masculine page, whereas the main feel of the kit is feminine.

theStudio staff/designers will vote and chose a few of us for a guest spotlight during an upcoming month. I'm not holding my breath on this one....there are so many talented artists out there.  Ok Sarah, I'll make a post of the final details when I know them... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment