9.07.2010

trying something NEW

Well, I decided I wanted to try to keep up to date better with my digital scrapbook pages. So I thought that by fulfilling challenges that I see in the digital scrapbooking community that I would be better. (We'll have to wait to see if that is true) So thus this BLOG! To post my scrap pages and keep me going.

First up we have a great RECIPE CARD challenge..... ha! so much for the scrapbook pages :) :) Anywho...this kit is from Let Me Scrapbook! and is all about PARTY food. I chose to do a Harry Potter recipe seeing the dark colors. I wanted to do our PolyJuice Potion recipe, but can't remember how we made that one! :) All parts are from the LetMeScrapbook kit, the fonts are HarryP and Arial.


I don't know if I will do any more recipes now, cause I have so many other memories to get done, but hey....this is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment