9.08.2010

I {heart} Primary mini kit

I have a DOWNLOADING ADDICTION!
I was checking on a scrapbooking blog and noticed that there was a link for some freebies....one was titled "I {heart} Primary". Of course I had to have it, seeing it's a religious kit. As the kit was downloading it occurred to me that I would have to make a page if I was going to download something new! (a good rule of thumb, hope I can keep) I found the photos of my daughters baptism and walla....here is the next page. I really like the layered paper look to this page.
cardstock papers are from DDbJ-ANAAB (blog train kit)
wordart paper is from SAHM_IheartPrimary kit
brown flower from LST_IHP, green brad from SAHM_IHP, white flower from cc_ANAAB (edited to antiqued), stitches from LWD_LoveBlossoms, paperclip from roseytoes_falling4fall
font is MarkerFinePoint and Myraid Web Pro
layout idea is from M2M

No comments:

Post a Comment