8.29.2014

School's In

Is your house suffering from lack of noise? 
I know mine is.
School has begun again for another year.
All four of my kiddos are back to a schedule and learning them thar some knowledge. :)
(good thing, eh?)

Nibbles Skribbles brings you 
THE LEARNING TREE

This kit is all about the FUN aspects of school...crayons, paint, cut-n-paste, first day, riding the bus and so much more.
Here is a look at the kit. 

Take a peak at the bundle deal.

As you can see, these are not pictures from this year,
I like to take a few pictures from the entire school year and make a title page
of sorts, to give a preview of the full year.
(ah...she was so little)

I have a cluster FREEBIE for you.
Click here or on preview.
This cluster is made using a this set from Little Bit Shoppe Designs
I found her through the digi scrap parade, and am loving her templates. Go check her out.


No comments:

Post a Comment