7.06.2014

Social Media

Double Tap if you love

We live in a world of social media. From status updates, to sharing our thoughts in 140 characters or less to quickly adding filters to photos to share with friends and family - the lives of our family and friends are simply a click away. Not only are we sharing our everyday moments via social media, for many it's a source of news, entertainment and even work - Social Media Mania is taking over - and so is this kit!

Take a look at whats inside....

...and the Bundle.

For my inspiration page, I documented the DAY IN THE LIFE page I did back in May. Every day scrapbooking is not something I do very often, so this is kinda fun to see what I did that day. I shared my day on Instagram. If you would like to follow me and see more of my days, I'm ColorCountryScraps. :)

Make sure to check out Nibbles Skribbles' blog for a freebie.


No comments:

Post a Comment