11.11.2013

New Love!!!!

A few years back I heard about this COOL machine that I knew I needed.
But did I really need it?
This machine could cut out almost anything.
But I already have scissors, so did I need a machine to cut?
I knew that this would be an expensive purchase and my only hope was to convince
someone or lots of someones to help get it for me.

Well, this year was the year.
For my Birthday I was given the Silhouette Cameo!
I am in LOVE with it.

So far I have created items for my home, gifts for loved ones, and cards to share.
I also have earned a little cash on the side by making items for an organization.
I am having FUN!
PAPER - VINYL - GLASS ETCHING - IRON-ONS
LOVE this ALL!!!

 

Today's post is really brought to you because I want to share with you some of this FUN stuff.
 My 15yo son is a Star Wars fan and for his birthday he suggested I make him some SW vinyl for his walls.
I could not find any pre-designed images for Star Wars, so I needed to find an image to create a cut file of.
I'm slowly getting this hang of this and was excited to be able to make it work.

Here is what I came up with.

And here is what it looks like on my kiddo's wall.
...and what birthday could be complete with out treats....
(awesome Peanut Butter Vaders)

I said I was sharing...so click on the cut-out image to download studio files of all three.
Enjoy, and may the Force be with You.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Where did you get the mold for the peanut butter cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mold is an ice cube tray from ThinkGeek.com
      http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ebfa/

      Delete