10.18.2013

Shark Bait

Shark Bait
 is a new kit out today by Mad For The Mouse
It is all about Nemo! ...so just keep swimming...

Check it out.

I had fun making this page with it. :)  It's all about the current game on my iPod.


Also with Halloween coming up, make sure to check out
HALLOWEEN IN THE KINGDOM

Here is another page I made with it. I used the template challenge #188 at MouseScrappers.


Coming up....
MouseScrappers is holding a Digital Scrapbook Day Event and Mad for the Mouse 
will be hosting a few Events, and there will be giveaways on the Mad for Mouse Designs Facebook Page! Make sure you have "liked" Mad for the Mouse!


And to round out the day, one more look at
ART OF ANIMATION

Grab my set of freebies while you can.

Here are a few more CT members with freebies you may want to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment