3.23.2013

Vroom Vroom

Vroom Vroom

Here is what Nibbles Skribbles says about this new kit.

"Inspired by my littlest, Vroom Vroom is about playing with toy cars more than driving or auto repair. Most of the car kits I saw out there when looking were geared towards cars as cars and not as toys. Sure, lots of little boy kits have cars in them, but this one is all about the toys!"


It has been some time since I had little boys playing with cars, and I don't even know if I have many photos of them.  I do however have some scanned images from a recent car crash. Don't worry too much. No one was hurt, not my hubby or the cows, only the car. I think the curly ribbon help emphasize the roll over.

I also made a kid related page. This is a flash back (oh so many years I still need to get scrapped!). Anyway, here is a page with the kids on the Go Cart.  They were so little. :)

I made this a Quick page as well. I think I'll offer it as a freebie, as not many scrappers do this size of layouts. So if you do scrap 8.5x11, then feel free to click and save the image below.


So there you have it...VROOM VROOM, the newest kit by NIBBLES SKRIBBLES.  Hop on over to her store to get this kit and some fun add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment