2.23.2013

New CT Position

I have been accepted to join another Creative Team.  I will now be scrapping with
She is an up and coming Designer and this is her first team. So we will be learning and working together.

Some of her kits have Disney themes and that is what drew me to apply. As you have seen, I have recently found more Disney inspiration in some of my layouts and have fun making my Disney pages.

Go ahead and jump on over to her site and check out her store and gallery and she even has some freebies.

Here is a peak at two of her kits and what I did with them.

First up is
Good Morning Goofy
Awesome kit for those Character Breakfasts
 
You've got to love the Mickey shaped eggs.

Here is a mini she put together loosely called
"Surfin' Mickey"
I love the papers with images in the sand.
I also love the Red, White, Blue Mickey details. Americana Mickey is my favorite!

This page is from a recent trip to Disneyland. We headed out to the beach one evening to enjoy the water and sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment