10.26.2012

What I've been doing...

I'm still keeping busy at theStudio with monthly challenges.

I have participated in two Designer Challenges.
We got a free mini to use....I made this page.

Then I participated in the Template Challenge. The template is from Scrappy Cocoa.
Here is the page I made with it.
Also used two elements (Tinkerbell and word art) from Britt-ish Designs.

Next up is the Less is more Challenge.
We are given a mini kit by Studio4 Designworks and asked to use all pieces in it. 
I wanted to make a spooky page, but when I came across this photo with the sunset, it just fit.
but wait, I like to make 8.5x11 pages...so this is how it is turning out.

Then I joined in the Progressive Scrap.
I didn't know if I would be able to finish, as we had planned a get away. Anyway, here are the daily pages...
Here is where I thought I was done...but the PS leader was able to keep getting me the next day's download and I finished.

Of course I participated in the Monthly Recipe Challenge. The theme was Trick or Treat.
I made a card for Mummy Dogs
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
and since it was my birthday, I made an extra card (my Birthday Cake) of Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake.

Lastly here is the second Designer Challenge. 
We used a mini kit from DarleneH Design's Ladie's Boutique
Here is my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment