5.17.2012

Its Time to...Say I Love You


I was asked to be a guest CT (creative team) member for Let Me Scrapbook, she is the featured designer at theStudio. theStudio is the place where I have been participating in the recipe challenges each month (so much fun). Anywho....so I was asked to participate, which is what I have always thought about doing since I started blogging about my scrapbooking endeavors. So here goes.

Let Me Scrapbook has a brand new kit called "It's Time to...Say I Love You".  If you are interested in getting it, click the image to go to her blog or go directly to her store here.
Let Me Scrapbook also has a few extras:


and a freebie kit if you would like it, check it out at theStudio forum,the Featured Designer. At the end of May, one layout will be chosen and that person will RECEIVE the WHOLE kit for FREE. So I say it is a worth a shot.


As a guest CT I created a 2 page layout with the kit.
Font is DJB Jenniferk

....and the cool part is you can get the layouts as a quick page for FREE! *having a hard time believing anyone would want a freebie of mine* So if you would like it, you can download it here.

THANKS for looking today and remember it IS TIME to....SAY I LOVE YOU to those who mean the most to us in our lives.  *not bad for a first timer here?**

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me out with my kit, Jenny -- I love what you did! Thanks for sharing the two QP's...

    ReplyDelete